Tue, Feb 05|
Om Culture Greenlake
LIVING IN ACTION WORKSHOP (1)
Create + Manifest the Life You Want
Time & Location
Feb 05, 2019, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Om Culture Greenlake, 7200 Woodlawn Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115, USA
About the event
Have you been thinking about what’s next in your life?
Are you ready to make a change but feel stuck?
Do you find your current job unfulfilling?
Do you have ideas about what's next but don’t know how to execute?
If any of the above resonate with you, you're not alone! Join us for a half-day interactive workshop using Kundalini yoga and mediation to create and manifest the life you want. Come with ideas, leave with an achievable plan!
Open your mind and creativity through the powerful and proven techniques of Kundalini yoga and mediation to manifest your ideas, goals and dreams.
- Get into flow with your ideas and connect with your deeper sense of meaning and purpose of what you want to achieve in this lifetime.
- Challenge thought patterns that are keeping you stuck.
- Walk away with a plan and course of action to achieving your goals.
This interactive workshop will use a combination of techniques to help you:
- Get clarity on your goals
- Distill and organize your ideas
- Identify and overcome your challenges, and
- Create an achievable plan
Share your ideas, dream big and take action in a supportive community with like-minded individuals.
And we won’t just pump you up and leave you – you’ll have access to follow-up support and accountability sessions in group and individual formats.
- A second workshop will be offered later this year to help participants go deeper, bigger and bolder!
- Participants will also be able to work with instructor, Laura Merritt, licensed psychotherapist, for a discounted price to help you overcome challenges and issues standing in your way.
Live your fullest life by knowing what you want and how to achieve it!
Start Living In Action.
- Laura Merritt, LICSW has worked in the mental health and wellness field for 18 years. As a licensed psychotherapist and certified Kundalini Yoga teacher, it is her mission to share practical, modern and proven strategies with all people so they can improve their well-being and fulfill their greatest potential. goldenpathjourney.com
- Emily Trickey is a Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher who’s passionate about helping others live their best possible life. As a seasoned marketer and strategist with 10 years of experience, she’s combined her love of yoga and meditation with marketing, brainstorming and art to help people and companies alike discover who they are and accomplish their dreams. She’s excited about sharing the powerful techniques of yoga and meditation to help others feel healthy, happy and complete. emilytrickey.com
Space is limited to 15 participants, don’t miss out – sign up now!